2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Use of our online training course carries with it risks that we cannot entirely eliminate. These include the risk of personal injury.
- You must act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
- You must not participate if you are a child who is unaccompanied by an adult or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
- You must follow any safety warnings or instructions given to you by your dog trainer or contained in the course materials. Please ask your dog trainer if you are unclear.
- We are not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate in the online training course. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating.
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, participation in the training course is entirely at your own risk.
1. Disclaimer for Personal Injury or Death (Use of Equipment)
You are responsible for using equipment in reasonable condition that meets UK product safety standards and as directed in the training materials provided. You must behave sensibly, use the equipment as intended and follow any safety instructions so as not to hurt or injure yourself, your dog or others.
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, the use of our training materials is entirely at your own risk.
2. Disclaimer for Loss or Damage to Property
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, we are not responsible for any damage, destruction or loss of your property while using our training materials.
3. Disclaimer for Dog Behaviour
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, we are not responsible for any loss or injury arising from an act or omission by you or your dog. This includes but is not limited to:
- Circumstances where your dog attacks you as the owner, another person or another dog; and
- Veterinary bills for any injury caused to your dog or a third parties dog as a result of using the training course.
- Medical bills for any injury caused to you or a third parties as a result of using the training course.